Bulgarian Socialist Party Gets Approval to Launch TV Station
Sofia. At its meeting today, the Council for Electronic Media (CEM) has approved the registration of Bulgarian Free Television, said the Bulgarian Socialist Party press centre. Bulgaria’s opposition Socialist Party (BSP) filed the documents to get a licence for a TV station at the end of last month. Today's decision of the CEM, which was taken with four votes in favour and one against, will come into force in 14 days, if during this period it is not appealed to the Supreme Administrative Court.
Focus News Agency
- » The Most Important From the Week - 11 - 17 Feb
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » The Spanish Prime Minister Announced Snap Parliamentary Elections