The Bulgarian Ministry of Energy will Prepare National Position on Summertime Arrangements
Bulgaria's Ministry of Energy will prepare the national position on whether to stay on summer or winter time in the future.
An online poll was launched to ask Bulgarian citizens about their preferences on whether to keep the summer or winter time.
All citizens who wish to vote may do so by 11 October 2018 at the following website: https://euaffairs.government.bg/page.php?c=24&d=15...
The consultation aims to gather the views and arguments of the largest possible number of the public, the Ministry of Energy said.
A change in the regulation on summer and winter time is being discussed at European level. Member States should present their views on the functioning of the current EU summertime arrangements and on whether or not they should be changed.
- » Bulgaria will Open Talks with Gazprom on Reducing the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator: We are Inspectig the Deal between CEZ and Eurohold
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company Resigned
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
- » First American Liquefied Gas for Bulgaria