Bulgarian Culture Minister Arrives in Blagoevgrad in Relation to Archaeological Finds near Pokrovnik
Blagoevgrad. Minister of Culture Boil Banov has arrived in Blagoevgrad for a meeting with Mayor Atanas Kambitov and representatives of the initiative committee for preserving the archaeological finds along the path of Struma motorway near Pokrovnik, Focus Radio has reported. The meeting is also attended by Regional Governor Biser Mihaylov. The ministry will start a project to preserve the site, Boil Banov told a press conference.
Focus News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Archaeological Excavations of a Medieval Monastery in Ahtopol
- » Bulgarians and Brits Save Remains of a Roman Fortress after Raids from Treasure-Hunters
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC