The Iconic Sofia Cinema CULTURE Returns at a New Address – 22 San Stefano Street.
The cinema was inspired entirely by the closed cinema CULTURE years ago, which was located on Solunska Street and Graf Ignatiev Str.
The ambition of the team that breathes new life into the spirit of old cinema is to become a cozy refuge in the city center.
Its intriguing spatial decisions will allow for a diverse range of cinema, stage and musical events. It will be a place for art and meeting friends.
The design of cinema CULTURE is like a décor located on three main screens: the interior is made up of various cinematic references and elements that make it one of the rare thematic places in the city.
- » Sting will Once Again Delight his Bulgarian Fans with a Concert
- » Tom Jones with a Concert in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair