The Iconic Sofia Cinema CULTURE Returns at a New Address – 22 San Stefano Street.
The cinema was inspired entirely by the closed cinema CULTURE years ago, which was located on Solunska Street and Graf Ignatiev Str.
The ambition of the team that breathes new life into the spirit of old cinema is to become a cozy refuge in the city center.
Its intriguing spatial decisions will allow for a diverse range of cinema, stage and musical events. It will be a place for art and meeting friends.
The design of cinema CULTURE is like a décor located on three main screens: the interior is made up of various cinematic references and elements that make it one of the rare thematic places in the city.
- » NEW GROUP BY WAACKING Comes To Derida Dance Center in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Production Among Selected for the First European Film Festival in Qatar
- » The Platform for New Bulgarian Short Films REVERSE ANGLE Presents Three Films About the Boundaries of Dreams
- » See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights
- » The World Famous Italian Musician Eros Ramazzotti with One Unique Concert in Bulgaria