The Iconic Sofia Cinema CULTURE Returns at a New Address – 22 San Stefano Street.
The cinema was inspired entirely by the closed cinema CULTURE years ago, which was located on Solunska Street and Graf Ignatiev Str.
The ambition of the team that breathes new life into the spirit of old cinema is to become a cozy refuge in the city center.
Its intriguing spatial decisions will allow for a diverse range of cinema, stage and musical events. It will be a place for art and meeting friends.
The design of cinema CULTURE is like a décor located on three main screens: the interior is made up of various cinematic references and elements that make it one of the rare thematic places in the city.
- » Tom Jones with Concert in Plovdiv
- » The “Cherry Festival” in the "Fruit Garden of Bulgaria" - Kyustendil Begins
- » Interesting Folklore Programme and Authentic Recipes for the Visitors to the Yoghurt Festival in Western Bulgaria
- » Francofolies Blagoevgrad Festival Attracts Attention in Bulgaria and Abroad
- » Summer Festival “Opera in the Park” Starts on June 21
- » The Revolver with Which Van Gogh Had Committed Suicide to be Put For Sale