Bulgarian President Radev goes on a Visit to London
President Rumen Radev will be on a working visit to Great Britain from 17 to 19 October at the invitation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Bulgarian Head of State will have a meeting with Queen Elizabeth II on October 18th.
During his visit Rumen Radev will deliver a lecture at the University of Oxford and will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community. The Head of State will visit the NATO Allied Navy at Northwood.
The President and the Bulgarian delegation will also visit the Westminster Abbey in London.
During his visit to the UK, the head of state will be accompanied by his wife Desislava Radeva, who will meet with teachers at the Bulgarian schools in the UK.
- » Business Forum in the Framework of an Official Visit of the President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev to the Arab Republic of Egypt, 26-28 March 2019
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev is on a Two-day Visit to Switzerland
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin