Bulgarian President Radev goes on a Visit to London
President Rumen Radev will be on a working visit to Great Britain from 17 to 19 October at the invitation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Bulgarian Head of State will have a meeting with Queen Elizabeth II on October 18th.
During his visit Rumen Radev will deliver a lecture at the University of Oxford and will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community. The Head of State will visit the NATO Allied Navy at Northwood.
The President and the Bulgarian delegation will also visit the Westminster Abbey in London.
During his visit to the UK, the head of state will be accompanied by his wife Desislava Radeva, who will meet with teachers at the Bulgarian schools in the UK.
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg