Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
PARIS — The president of Interpol, a former senior Chinese security official, has been reported missing after he travelled to his native country at the end of September, a French judicial official said Friday, reports AP.
Meng Hongwei's wife reported Friday that she had not heard from her 64-year-old husband since he left Lyon, France, where Interpol is based, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to provide details of an ongoing investigation.
- » High Prices For Conversations with Other EU Countries Will be Limited
- » The EU introduces mandatory fingerprints and a chip into ID cards
- » UK and EU 'Agree Text' of Draft Withdrawal Agreement
- » Palermo Conference for Libya starts with Second-Level Attendances
- » Kosovo’s PM Admits He Was Invited to Become Part of Serbia’s Partition Plot
- » 'Incomparable' Pink Diamond Could Smash Record at Geneva Auction