Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
PARIS — The president of Interpol, a former senior Chinese security official, has been reported missing after he travelled to his native country at the end of September, a French judicial official said Friday, reports AP.
Meng Hongwei's wife reported Friday that she had not heard from her 64-year-old husband since he left Lyon, France, where Interpol is based, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to provide details of an ongoing investigation.
- » EU Fines Mastercard EUR 570 Million in Anti-trust Action
- » Murders in Mexico Rise by a Third in 2018 to New Record
- » Further 14,500 Young People in the EU Receive Free Tickets to Travel and Get to Know Europe
- » More than 100 Foreign Ministers gather in Brussels
- » Process of Ratification of the Name of Macedonia Begins
- » Majority of People in UK DON'T Want a Second Referendum According to New Poll