Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
PARIS — The president of Interpol, a former senior Chinese security official, has been reported missing after he travelled to his native country at the end of September, a French judicial official said Friday, reports AP.
Meng Hongwei's wife reported Friday that she had not heard from her 64-year-old husband since he left Lyon, France, where Interpol is based, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to provide details of an ongoing investigation.
- » New Arrests after the Attacks in Sri Lanka, the Victims are Already over 350
- » Report: Europeans Do Not Exclude War on the Old Continent
- » Kim Jong Un to Meet Putin in Russia on Thursday
- » New Blast in the Capital of Sri Lanka
- » Аnother Explosion Near the Largest City in Sri Lanka (Update)
- » Series of Attacks in Churches and Hotels in Sri Lanka over Easter, the Victims are over 100