Bulgarian Parliament Approves E-platform for Public Procurement
Sofia. The Parliament introduced an electronic procurement platform by approving on second reading amendments to the law on public procurement, Focus News Agency reports. According to the approved texts, procurement shall be carried out by electronic means through a centralised electronic platform. The platform will include public procurement announcements and documents, inquiries and clarifications, invitations, applications and bids, evaluation of the offers, contracting, etc.
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden
- » Traffic Congestion in Sofia is Worse than those in San Francisco and Sydney
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"