Bulgarian Tourism Minister: Interactive Map of Spa Destinations will be Ready Within a Month
Sofia. The interactive map of spa destinations will be ready within one month, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told reporters after a discussion on Bulgaria’s project for 7 spa destinations, Focus News Agency reports. All those destinations have the capacity to offer that service, the minister noted, adding that the nominations made by the working group corresponded to the actual situation. She hopes to be able to show the interactive map at the London International Tourism Fair along with the related application in the iLoveBulgaria platform. The preparation of ad materials will take more time as part of separate public procurement, the minister said.
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
- » Minister Angelkova: 30-40% Decrease of Young Tourists at the Bulgarian Coast
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts