Bulgarian Energy Regulator Increases Heating Price by 6.72% on Average
Sofia. The prices of central heating are increased by 6.72% on average in the country in the last quarter of 2018, Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Chair Ivan Ivanov said at a briefing after a meeting of the regulator, Focus News Agency reports. The prices are increased by between 2.28% and 8.57% following an increase of the gas price. The change affects the utilities using natural gas.
- » Additional BGN 40 milion will be Allocated to Help Bulgarians with Energy Bills
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Maritsa Iztok-2 TPP will Get Money to Pay Carbon Emission Quota
- » Azerbaijan to Deliver 1/3 of Bulgaria’s Gas Demand
- » Fuel at Gas Stations in Bulgaria and EU with New Labels
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Energy will Prepare National Position on Summertime Arrangements
- » Energy Regulator: No Change in Power Price in Bulgaria before the End of the Year