Bulgarian Energy Regulator Increases Heating Price by 6.72% on Average
Sofia. The prices of central heating are increased by 6.72% on average in the country in the last quarter of 2018, Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Chair Ivan Ivanov said at a briefing after a meeting of the regulator, Focus News Agency reports. The prices are increased by between 2.28% and 8.57% following an increase of the gas price. The change affects the utilities using natural gas.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Meet with Azerbaijan's Minister of Energy
- » Drilling in the Black Sea Starts within Days, it will Seek Oil and Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Local Gas Sources Will Help Bulgaria to Reach Energy Independence
- » Ministry of Energy: Bulgaria Wants to Keep its Coal-fired Power Plants Running
- » Exports of Electricity Jumped Over 200% For Just 1 Year
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister to Visit Azerbaijan