Bulgarian Energy Regulator Increases Heating Price by 6.72% on Average
Sofia. The prices of central heating are increased by 6.72% on average in the country in the last quarter of 2018, Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Chair Ivan Ivanov said at a briefing after a meeting of the regulator, Focus News Agency reports. The prices are increased by between 2.28% and 8.57% following an increase of the gas price. The change affects the utilities using natural gas.
- » SOCAR Looking to Enter Bulgaria’s Gas Distribution Market
- » Hurriyet Daily News: Bulgaria Likely Option for TurkStream 2nd Route
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding Fined EUR 77 Million for Blocking Gas Rivals
- » Qatar Will Invest $ 20 Billion in the United States
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16