LUKOIL RAISES FUEL PRICES
Business | September 12, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Lukoil-Nefotchim Burgas raised the plant fuel prices, starting at midnight on September 13. The international economic changes triggered by the terrorist acts in the United States necessitated the increase in the prices. Petrol A91 is increased with 2.84%, the diesel with 4.52% and the gas oil with 6.58%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five EU countries including Bulgaria call on the EC to review the Imports from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Jumped to 45.1 Billion Euros
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action