US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, visited the headquarters of the ethnic Turkish party “Movement for Rights and Freedoms”, the party's press office said on 20th of September.
Rubin spoke yesterday with MRF Honorary Chair Ahmed Dogan and Chairman Moustafa Karadyi. The three have discussed topical political issues and the development of bilateral relations.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed