US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, visited the headquarters of the ethnic Turkish party “Movement for Rights and Freedoms”, the party's press office said on 20th of September.
Rubin spoke yesterday with MRF Honorary Chair Ahmed Dogan and Chairman Moustafa Karadyi. The three have discussed topical political issues and the development of bilateral relations.
- » President Rumen Radev Invited Queen Elizabeth II to Visit Bulgaria Next Year
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev is on a Visit to the UK
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation