US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, visited the headquarters of the ethnic Turkish party “Movement for Rights and Freedoms”, the party's press office said on 20th of September.
Rubin spoke yesterday with MRF Honorary Chair Ahmed Dogan and Chairman Moustafa Karadyi. The three have discussed topical political issues and the development of bilateral relations.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Strengthen Their Cooperation in Trade and Education
- » Lecture on Azerbaijan’s History and Archeology Delivered in Bulgaria’s University
- » Skopje, Sofia Not Speaking Same Language When It Comes To Macedonian
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17