Minister Angelkova: 11% of Employed in Bulgaria Work in Tourism
Sofia. Nearly 11% of the employed work in the tourism sector, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova said before signing a cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, Focus News Agency reports. She also said that tourism was an important sector for national GDP. Commenting on labour shortage in the sector, the minister recalled recent amendments in respect of labour mobility and seasonal employment of workers from third countries and the opportunity for them to extend their stay from three to nine months.
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » First-ever Ferry Services between Bulgaria and Turkey Launched
- » Bulgarians Are Ready to Spend 56% of Their Monthly Salary for Summer Holidays
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat