Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
The Council of Ministers appoints Binka Kirilova Gotseva as Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic based in Punta Cana, the government's press office announced.
Binka Gotseva has her own business in the Dominican Republic.
Partner is a travel agency, hosting and serving mostly Bulgarian tourists in Punta Cana.
The appointment of Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic is expected to contribute to the promotion of bilateral relations in various spheres of mutual interest and to the expansion of the network of honorary consular officers abroad, the statement said.
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
- » The Process of Preparing the Bulgaria-Romania Program 2021-2027 was Launched
- » Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a Working Visit to Romania
- » Is the Friendship Treaty Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia is Applying Effective?