Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
The Council of Ministers appoints Binka Kirilova Gotseva as Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic based in Punta Cana, the government's press office announced.
Binka Gotseva has her own business in the Dominican Republic.
Partner is a travel agency, hosting and serving mostly Bulgarian tourists in Punta Cana.
The appointment of Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic is expected to contribute to the promotion of bilateral relations in various spheres of mutual interest and to the expansion of the network of honorary consular officers abroad, the statement said.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Spoke with Theresa May over the Phone
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India