Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
The Council of Ministers appoints Binka Kirilova Gotseva as Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic based in Punta Cana, the government's press office announced.
Binka Gotseva has her own business in the Dominican Republic.
Partner is a travel agency, hosting and serving mostly Bulgarian tourists in Punta Cana.
The appointment of Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic is expected to contribute to the promotion of bilateral relations in various spheres of mutual interest and to the expansion of the network of honorary consular officers abroad, the statement said.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Meets with the President of Egypt
- » PM Borisov Visited Dubai Operations Centre Prior to his Meeting with the Emir
- » Seychelles President Faure Meets Honorary Consul General Maxim Behar
- » Boyko Borisov is on Official Visit to the UAE
- » Prime Minister Borisov Participated in Asia-Europe Summit
- » President Rumen Radev Invited Queen Elizabeth II to Visit Bulgaria Next Year