Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
The Council of Ministers appoints Binka Kirilova Gotseva as Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic based in Punta Cana, the government's press office announced.
Binka Gotseva has her own business in the Dominican Republic.
Partner is a travel agency, hosting and serving mostly Bulgarian tourists in Punta Cana.
The appointment of Honorary Consul of Bulgaria in the Dominican Republic is expected to contribute to the promotion of bilateral relations in various spheres of mutual interest and to the expansion of the network of honorary consular officers abroad, the statement said.
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » Macedonian Foreign Ministry Reacts after a Speech by Bulgaria's Defense Minister
- » The Pope will Visit Bulgaria and Macedonia in May
- » The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Sofia Organized a Second International Friendship Chess Tourney