Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor Reinhard Roettle, who is on an official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov, the government's press office announced on 19th of September.
The focus of the talks was the opportunity to deepen cooperation in countering organised crime, corruption and terrorism.
Prime Minister Borissov briefed Roettle on Bulgaria’s efforts in the fight against smuggling, economic crimes and organised crime groups.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed