Ministry of Culture to Inspect State of Buildings Declared Immovable Cultural Heritage in Sofia City Centre
Sofia. The Inspectorate for Protection of Cultural Heritage (IPCH) of the Ministry of Culture has begun inspections of the state of buildings declared immovable cultural heritage in the Sofia city centre, the Ministry of Culture told Focus News Agency.
In view of the large-scale infrastructure construction projects and repair works taking place on key boulevards, streets and public spaces in the central part of Sofia Municipality, the inspections aim to ensure that these buildings are well preserved, maintained and their appearance fits their status of valuable cultural properties. In the event of poor maintenance, the inspectors will issue citations with prescriptions and specific deadlines.
Focus News Agency
- » NEW GROUP BY WAACKING Comes To Derida Dance Center in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Production Among Selected for the First European Film Festival in Qatar
- » The Platform for New Bulgarian Short Films REVERSE ANGLE Presents Three Films About the Boundaries of Dreams
- » The Iconic Sofia Cinema CULTURE Returns at a New Address – 22 San Stefano Street.
- » See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights