Ministry of Culture to Inspect State of Buildings Declared Immovable Cultural Heritage in Sofia City Centre
Sofia. The Inspectorate for Protection of Cultural Heritage (IPCH) of the Ministry of Culture has begun inspections of the state of buildings declared immovable cultural heritage in the Sofia city centre, the Ministry of Culture told Focus News Agency.
In view of the large-scale infrastructure construction projects and repair works taking place on key boulevards, streets and public spaces in the central part of Sofia Municipality, the inspections aim to ensure that these buildings are well preserved, maintained and their appearance fits their status of valuable cultural properties. In the event of poor maintenance, the inspectors will issue citations with prescriptions and specific deadlines.
Focus News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry
- » Croatian National Theater in the Heart of Sofia
- » Historians: Fascism never came to Power in Bulgaria
- » Archangel All Soul’s Day in Bulgaria – We Honor the Dead and the Memory of fallen Bulgarian Soldiers