Bulgarian President Signs Decree to Release Interior Ministry's Chief Secretary from Office
Sofia. After the submission of the necessary documents in line with the coordination procedure for presidential decrees, the head of state has signed the decree for Ministry of Interior Secretary General Mladen Marinov to step down, the president’s press office told Focus News Agency.
Following the signing of the decree, tomorrow the Parliament is expected to vote on the resignation of: Nikolay Nankov as Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, Ivaylo Moskovski as Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications and Valentin Radev as Minister of Interior. They will likely be replaced by, respectively, Petya Avramova, Rosen Zhelyazkov and Mladen Marinov.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today