Terminals for E-vignettes in Bulgaria will Operate with Debit and Credit Cards
Sofia. The terminals for the purchase of e-vignettes will operate with debit and credit cards, no cash payments. This is what Road Infrastructure Agency Chair Svetoslav Glosov said during a presentation on e-vignette purchase for cars and vehicles of up to 3.5 tonnes at self-service terminals, Focus News Agency reports. E-vignettes will be introduced from January 1 in the place of paper vignettes. There will be over 500 terminals along the roads and on border checkpoints in the country, Glosov said. In addition, people could buy e-vignettes from petrol stations, regional offices of the agency and other points of sale.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia