Terminals for E-vignettes in Bulgaria will Operate with Debit and Credit Cards
Sofia. The terminals for the purchase of e-vignettes will operate with debit and credit cards, no cash payments. This is what Road Infrastructure Agency Chair Svetoslav Glosov said during a presentation on e-vignette purchase for cars and vehicles of up to 3.5 tonnes at self-service terminals, Focus News Agency reports. E-vignettes will be introduced from January 1 in the place of paper vignettes. There will be over 500 terminals along the roads and on border checkpoints in the country, Glosov said. In addition, people could buy e-vignettes from petrol stations, regional offices of the agency and other points of sale.
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies