Sunny Weather for most of Bulgaria Today, with Light to Moderate Wind from the North-northwest
Sofia. It will be mostly sunny today, with temporary increase in cloud but rain is unlikely. Light to moderate wind from the north-northwest. Maximum temperatures between 25°C and 30°C. Atmospheric pressure will remain close to the average for September. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
Variable clouds forecast for the Black Sea coast but no considerable rain expected. Light to moderate wind, mostly from the north. Maximum temperatures: 24-28°C.
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster