Employee of Sofia Airport Security Department Fired over Failure to Check Passengers from Lebanon
Sofia. An employee of the security department at Sofia Airport has been fired after passengers from Lebanon were allowed in without border checks, said the press office of Sofia Airport. Supervisors and heads of department have been sanctioned with notices of dismissal, reprimands, and demotion. The measures were taken after an inspection of an incident that took place on 3 September 2018, when passengers from a "third country" were allowed to mingle at Sofia Airport with passengers who had already been checked.
Focus News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold