Employee of Sofia Airport Security Department Fired over Failure to Check Passengers from Lebanon
Sofia. An employee of the security department at Sofia Airport has been fired after passengers from Lebanon were allowed in without border checks, said the press office of Sofia Airport. Supervisors and heads of department have been sanctioned with notices of dismissal, reprimands, and demotion. The measures were taken after an inspection of an incident that took place on 3 September 2018, when passengers from a "third country" were allowed to mingle at Sofia Airport with passengers who had already been checked.
Focus News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend