Hurricane Florence Weakens to Category 2
Wilmington. Hurricane Florence weakened to a Category 2 storm on Wednesday, according to the National Hurricane Center, but remained on course to deliver a powerful blow to the US east coast, AFP reported.
"Florence is now a Category 2 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind scale," with maximum sustained winds of 110 mph (175 kph), the NHC said in its latest update at 0300 GMT.
- » New Type of Pollution: Plastic Waste Is Already Incrusting in the Rocks
- » Yellow Code for Intense Rainfall and Thunderstorms in 10 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder, Code Yellow Warning Code For 5 Regions in the Country
- » Over 9,200 ha of Corn Completely Damaged by Hail in Central Bulgaria
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records