Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Morocco Nasser Bourita, who arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria at her invitation.
The two Ministers will discuss the possibilities for stepping up bilateral political dialogue, the prospects for expanding trade, economic and investment cooperation, and deepening cooperation on security, counter-terrorism and radicalization, and interaction on migration issues.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna