ISLAMIC ORGANIZATION SECRETARY SYMPATHIZES US
Politics | September 12, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Abdelouhed Belkeziz, Secretary General of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), expressed his sympathy with the American people and the US President in connection with the US terrorist acts. OIC condemns these actions, and qualifies them as a crime committed by immoral people. Belkeziz is in Sofia for an OIC-organized seminar on the Muslim minorities, living in countries that are not members of the Organization. The OIC Secretary General had a meeting with National Assembly Chairman Ognyan Gerdzhikov to acquaint him with the aim of the seminar. The Chief Mufti Selim Mehmed. Belkeziz also attended the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine
- » Spokesman of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry : We encourage Bulgaria to give us their MiG-29s
- » April 3 - Closed for Bulgarian Schools with Election Sections
- » Petkov: Bulgaria going Banrkupt was Fake News - This happens before every Election