Earthquake of 4.8 on the Richter Scale Shook Antalya
This night at 2.02 am Antalya was shaken by an earthquake measuring 4.8 on the Richter scale. Underground shocks lasted for about a minute, TASS reported.
The epicenter was in the area of the town of Döşemealtı, and the depth was 47 km. The tremor was also felt in the surrounding cities.
There is no information about injured people and destruction.
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster