Earthquake of 4.8 on the Richter Scale Shook Antalya
This night at 2.02 am Antalya was shaken by an earthquake measuring 4.8 on the Richter scale. Underground shocks lasted for about a minute, TASS reported.
The epicenter was in the area of the town of Döşemealtı, and the depth was 47 km. The tremor was also felt in the surrounding cities.
There is no information about injured people and destruction.
- » Coal-fired Power Plants of the Western Balkans Cost Bulgaria up to EUR 700m a Year
- » March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts
- » Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?