Earthquake of 4.8 on the Richter Scale Shook Antalya
This night at 2.02 am Antalya was shaken by an earthquake measuring 4.8 on the Richter scale. Underground shocks lasted for about a minute, TASS reported.
The epicenter was in the area of the town of Döşemealtı, and the depth was 47 km. The tremor was also felt in the surrounding cities.
There is no information about injured people and destruction.
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa
- » Clean Air Standards Laid Down in Legislation still not Met in Bulgaria
- » Sunny Weather with Highs of 25-30°C
- » Sunny Weather Today, with some Clouds Increasing, highs between 24°C and 29°C
- » Astronomical Fall Comes with Chilly Weather and Rain
- » Air Pollution Linked to Higher Risk of Dementia