New Ukrainian Ambassador Begins Diplomatic Mission in Bulgaria
"During the meeting, the Bulgarian side confirmed the unchanged position on maintaining the state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, EU integration and Euro-Atlantic aspirations of our state, the policy of continuing the EU's sanctions regime against the Russian Federation," the statement reads.
According to the embassy, special attention was paid to the development of the Ukrainian-Bulgarian political dialogue, as well as trade and economic cooperation.
The Bulgarian side also expressed gratitude to Ukraine for satisfying the rights of ethnic Ukrainian Bulgarians, preserving their linguistic and national identity, which in turn contributes to the strengthening of an independent Ukraine.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on July 13 issued a decree appointing Moskalenko Ukraine's ambassador to Bulgaria.
From 2011 until his appointment as ambassador to Bulgaria, Moskalenko held the post of Ukraine's consul general in Rostov-on-Don.
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov in Thessaloniki: There is no Better Place than the European Union
- » Premier Boyko Borissov to Participate at Thessaloniki Summit 2018
- » Bulgaria’s PM Held Bilateral Meetings with PMs of Serbia and Montenegro
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borisov Met with his Macedonian Counterpart Zaev
- » Struma Motorway in Sandanski-Kresna Section Will be Opened in Early December
- » Village near Chicago Signs Friendship Agreement with Bulgarian City Pernik