New Ukrainian Ambassador Begins Diplomatic Mission in Bulgaria
"During the meeting, the Bulgarian side confirmed the unchanged position on maintaining the state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, EU integration and Euro-Atlantic aspirations of our state, the policy of continuing the EU's sanctions regime against the Russian Federation," the statement reads.
According to the embassy, special attention was paid to the development of the Ukrainian-Bulgarian political dialogue, as well as trade and economic cooperation.
The Bulgarian side also expressed gratitude to Ukraine for satisfying the rights of ethnic Ukrainian Bulgarians, preserving their linguistic and national identity, which in turn contributes to the strengthening of an independent Ukraine.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on July 13 issued a decree appointing Moskalenko Ukraine's ambassador to Bulgaria.
From 2011 until his appointment as ambassador to Bulgaria, Moskalenko held the post of Ukraine's consul general in Rostov-on-Don.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joe Biden Had Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin, Raised Some Sore Issues
- » Josep Borrell: European Perspective of North Macedonia Has No Alternative
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia