Bulgaria Blvd. Open for Traffic, See where the Renovations Continue in Sofia
The municipality of Sofia promises to finish the repair before the first school day. Today one of the key boulevards in the capital - Bulgaria is expected to be opened, BNT said.
Bul. "Bulgaria" in the section between the boulevards "Ivan Geshov" and "Gotse Delchev" opens for movement.
Arsenalski Blvd. - from the Bogatitsa Street to Cherni Vrah Blvd. is forbidden to enter the northern lane and passes through the intersections at Milevska Planina Str. And Zornitsa Str.
On the "Vasil Levski" Blvd. the western half of the lane is closed.
Bul. "Montevideo" is closed from Boryana Street to "Nikola Petkov" Str.
On Konstantin Velichkov Blvd., traffic is prohibited in the right lane after the crossing with "Tsar Simeon" Street, towards "Slivnitsa" Blvd.
Tsar Simeon Street is closed from Opalchenska Street next to Hristo Botev Blvd.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia