Bulgaria Opens a General Honorary Consulate in Jerusalem
Bulgaria opens a general honorary consulate in Jerusalem, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced during a joint statement with Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem. This means that our Honorary Consul there becomes a General Honorary Consul. According to Borisov, this will facilitate both Bulgarian and Israeli citizens.
Benjamin Netanyahu again thanked Bulgaria for the rescue of Bulgarian Jews during the Second World War and said that the Bulgarians saved not only the Jews but also the honor of mankind. The two Prime Ministers will talk about agriculture, health, cybercrime, terrorism and crime.
Later, they will open a twin monument dedicated to the rescue of the Bulgarian Jews in Tel Aviv, as is already the case in Sofia.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China