Bulgaria Opens a General Honorary Consulate in Jerusalem
Bulgaria opens a general honorary consulate in Jerusalem, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced during a joint statement with Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem. This means that our Honorary Consul there becomes a General Honorary Consul. According to Borisov, this will facilitate both Bulgarian and Israeli citizens.
Benjamin Netanyahu again thanked Bulgaria for the rescue of Bulgarian Jews during the Second World War and said that the Bulgarians saved not only the Jews but also the honor of mankind. The two Prime Ministers will talk about agriculture, health, cybercrime, terrorism and crime.
Later, they will open a twin monument dedicated to the rescue of the Bulgarian Jews in Tel Aviv, as is already the case in Sofia.
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
- » Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Ukrainian Embassy Condemns Visit of Bulgarian Politicians to Occupied Crimea