Bulgaria Opens a General Honorary Consulate in Jerusalem
Bulgaria opens a general honorary consulate in Jerusalem, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced during a joint statement with Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem. This means that our Honorary Consul there becomes a General Honorary Consul. According to Borisov, this will facilitate both Bulgarian and Israeli citizens.
Benjamin Netanyahu again thanked Bulgaria for the rescue of Bulgarian Jews during the Second World War and said that the Bulgarians saved not only the Jews but also the honor of mankind. The two Prime Ministers will talk about agriculture, health, cybercrime, terrorism and crime.
Later, they will open a twin monument dedicated to the rescue of the Bulgarian Jews in Tel Aviv, as is already the case in Sofia.
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov in Thessaloniki: There is no Better Place than the European Union
- » Premier Boyko Borissov to Participate at Thessaloniki Summit 2018
- » Bulgaria’s PM Held Bilateral Meetings with PMs of Serbia and Montenegro
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borisov Met with his Macedonian Counterpart Zaev
- » Struma Motorway in Sandanski-Kresna Section Will be Opened in Early December
- » Village near Chicago Signs Friendship Agreement with Bulgarian City Pernik