President Radev Awarded Stara Planina Order to the Austrian Ambassador
The Head of State, President Rumen Radev, awarded the Stara Planina Order, 1st Degree, to the Austrian ambassador in Bulgaria, Roland Hauser, for his contributions to the development of relations between Bulgaria and Austria.
According to Radev, historically, the cultural and economic ties between the two countries started since the Bulgarian Revival, but their intensity has increased in recent decades.
Ambassador Hauser noted that according to his observations our country is developing rapidly and thanked for the cooperation during and after the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
Rumen Radev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria: There has been and continues to be particularly great dynamics between our countries during the trio Presidency of the Council of the EU, where we worked together on important priorities of the European agenda - migration, security, the Western Balkans perspective.
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: There is Great Potential For Deepening the Bulgarian-Russian Relations in the Field of Energy
- » The Second Economic Forum with the Participation of Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev Started in Plovdiv (Updated)
- » Boyko Borissov and Zoran Zaev Will Meet in Plovdiv
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council