Bulgarian MPs Opened the New Session of the National Assembly
The new session of the National Assembly was opened with the anthem of the Republic of Bulgaria and the anthem of the European Union. It is expected that the political forces will start the new season with declarations.
The agenda of the meeting includes first reading of changes in the Health Act and three annual reports for 2017 - one of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and two of the Communications Regulation Commission.
The program also includes the ratification of the Agreement between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the avoidance of double taxation in respect of income taxes and the prevention of tax evasion.
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia
- » Deadline for New Cash Registers is Extended to September, but only for Large Companies
- » Again a Fire in One of the Tobacco Warehouses in Plovdiv
- » Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport