Bulgarian MPs Opened the New Session of the National Assembly
The new session of the National Assembly was opened with the anthem of the Republic of Bulgaria and the anthem of the European Union. It is expected that the political forces will start the new season with declarations.
The agenda of the meeting includes first reading of changes in the Health Act and three annual reports for 2017 - one of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and two of the Communications Regulation Commission.
The program also includes the ratification of the Agreement between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the avoidance of double taxation in respect of income taxes and the prevention of tax evasion.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019