8 Bulgarians to Court for Raping a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
In a German court starts a trial about a 13-year-old girl raped by 8 teenages in a wooded area of the southwestern town of Felberter, DPA reported.
The eight boys aged 14 to 17 are accused of seeing the girl when it came from a swimming pool, dragged her into the woods, and and raped her until a woman randomly passing through the forest intervened.
Eight boys are of Bulgarian origin, but only six of them will appear today at the Wuppertal Regional Court. After the crime, the other two escaped to Bulgaria with their families, but they were arrested there and will be trialed separately.
According to the prosecutors against the boys, there is convincing evidence, including a video of the act shot with a smart phone, DNA samples taken by the victim, and the testimonials of the woman who stopped the crime and saved the girl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven