8 Bulgarians to Court for Raping a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
In a German court starts a trial about a 13-year-old girl raped by 8 teenages in a wooded area of the southwestern town of Felberter, DPA reported.
The eight boys aged 14 to 17 are accused of seeing the girl when it came from a swimming pool, dragged her into the woods, and and raped her until a woman randomly passing through the forest intervened.
Eight boys are of Bulgarian origin, but only six of them will appear today at the Wuppertal Regional Court. After the crime, the other two escaped to Bulgaria with their families, but they were arrested there and will be trialed separately.
According to the prosecutors against the boys, there is convincing evidence, including a video of the act shot with a smart phone, DNA samples taken by the victim, and the testimonials of the woman who stopped the crime and saved the girl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison