Bulgarian Tourism Minister: 3.6% Rise in Foreign Tourists in June and July
Varna. 3.6% was the increase in the number of foreign tourists alone in the months of June and July, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told reporters in Varna, where she participated in a party event. So far the summer tourist season has been going very well, she said, quoted by Focus Radio. “For June and July alone, we had over 2.6 million foreign tourists, an increase by nearly 3.6%. This means that our forecasts for an increase of about 5% in June-September will materialise,” Nikolina Angelkova added. In January-July, over 5.2 million foreign tourists visited Bulgaria, an increase of 6.9%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria