Bulgarian Tourism Minister: 3.6% Rise in Foreign Tourists in June and July
Varna. 3.6% was the increase in the number of foreign tourists alone in the months of June and July, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told reporters in Varna, where she participated in a party event. So far the summer tourist season has been going very well, she said, quoted by Focus Radio. “For June and July alone, we had over 2.6 million foreign tourists, an increase by nearly 3.6%. This means that our forecasts for an increase of about 5% in June-September will materialise,” Nikolina Angelkova added. In January-July, over 5.2 million foreign tourists visited Bulgaria, an increase of 6.9%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will start in January 2022
- » Bulgarian Tourism is Recovering by up to 45%
- » Over 40% Growth in Bulgarians Traveling Abroad in November