Excellent Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
Sofia. There are excellent conditions for mountain tourism, the weather is quiet, clear and calm, the Mountain Rescue Service to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. There is light to moderate wind on top of the mountains. Morning temperatures range from below 10°C on the highest summits to 14-15°C at the huts. In Southwestern Bulgaria, there is likelihood of thunder and rain in the afternoon. Tourists are advised to pay attention to potential changes during the day.
More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Snow with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow all over the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and cold with max. temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country