BGN 60,000 for Further Archaeological Research at Heraclea Sintica
Sofia. The government has approved an additional BGN 60,000 for archaeological research at Heraclea Sintica in Rupite, Petrich. The government press office said the allocation was in response to the urgent need to continue field research there. In the long term, local research aims to explore and uncover as much as possible of the central square and surrounding buildings as well as the theatre of the ancient city.
Focus News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Another Medieval Settlement