Small Aircraft Crash Kills Pilot in Bulgaria
According to the ministry, the Cirrus SR22 aircraft crashed while attempting to land at Balchik airport, some 480 km northeast of the Bulgarian capital Sofia, at around 7:00 p.m. (1700 GMT) local time.
The plane burst into flames when it hit the ground, the ministry added.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
This is the second small plane accident in the Balkan country over the past two days. On Wednesday, a Piper PA-44-180 crashed near the town of Shumen after an unsuccessful attempt to land, injuring the two people on board.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents