Small Aircraft Crash Kills Pilot in Bulgaria
According to the ministry, the Cirrus SR22 aircraft crashed while attempting to land at Balchik airport, some 480 km northeast of the Bulgarian capital Sofia, at around 7:00 p.m. (1700 GMT) local time.
The plane burst into flames when it hit the ground, the ministry added.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
This is the second small plane accident in the Balkan country over the past two days. On Wednesday, a Piper PA-44-180 crashed near the town of Shumen after an unsuccessful attempt to land, injuring the two people on board.
- » Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport, a Passenger Passed Away
- » Migrants Claim Bulgarian Police Beat Them
- » Stray Dogs Attacked a Child in the Center of Haskovo
- » Young French Woman Hanged herself in the Center of Lovech
- » Indonesia Lion Air Jet’s Flight Recorder Found 3 Days After Crash