Agriculture Minister with the Latest Information on Rinderpest Spread in Bulgaria
Sofia. Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Rumen Porodzanov said that by second samples he was referring today to the samples currently taken in the 20-km perimeter around the five villages affected by ovine riderpest, Focus News Agency reports. Those samples will confirm if the disease has spread to more areas or not, he told a press conference after opposition BSP questioned whether there was really any outbreak of the disease, citing recent test results. The party voiced suspicions that the measures against the disease might cover up subsidies to fake farmers or result in misuse of EU and state money through public procurement. Porodzanov said those allegations were unfounded.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year