Bulgarian Military Ministry Delegation is Leaving for the United States
A Delegation of the Ministry of Defense, led by Deputy Defense Minister Atanas Zapryanov, will be on a US visit from August 27 to August 31, 2018, the Press Center of the Ministry of Defense announced.
The visit is at the invitation of the Chief of the Office for Defense Cooperation at the US Embassy in Sofia. It is dictated by the stated desire for partnership in specific areas of mutual interest as well as by the willingness to strengthen the strategic dialogue between Bulgaria and the USA. In Washington, Deputy Minister Zapryanov will have meetings in the Pentagon, the State Department and the US Congress.
- » Bulgarian Defence Committee Approved Negotiating Mandate for Acquiring F-16 Aircrafts
- » Bulgaria’s Government Assures the Procedure for the Acquisition of a New Type of Fighter is Transparent
- » Bulgaria Decides to Start Talks with US on F-16 jet Deal
- » Government Will Give an Opinion on the Choice of New Fighters For the Army
- » Bulgarian Armed Forces Solemnly Marked the Beginning of the New Military Training Period
- » Busiest British Airports Purchase Anti-Drone Systems