Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
Sofia. The losses for Bulgarians insured by Olympic Insurance will be BGN 200 on average, Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) Deputy Chair Ralitsa Agayn said during today’s extraordinary Parliament session, Focus News Agency reports. 197,000 policies were terminated on August 17. Agayn, who today submitted her resignation at the Parliament’s secretariat, said the indemnities due under terminated policies were secured through the guarantee funds. For the other customers, the guarantee fund system, the Bulgarian and Cypriot laws provide for no compensation. Those people may recover their money in the liquidation process, Agayn said.
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production