The Bulgarian Health Minister Orders Inspections in Sliven Hospital
Sofia. Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev has ordered inspections in the Ivan Seliminski Hospital, Sliven, over a death after childbirth, the Ministry of Health said. A team of the regional health inspectorate went to the hospital immediately after the woman’s death was reported. As of today, the hospital will also be inspected by Medical Audit experts.
- » A Free Hepatitis C Research Campaign Starts Tomorrow
- » EU Agriculture Ministers Discussed the Situation with African Swine Fever
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018
- » Dr. Miroslav Parvanov: African Swine Fever is Becoming a Global Problem
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » Six Swimming Pools in Sofia with Water Quality Violations