The Bulgarian Health Minister Orders Inspections in Sliven Hospital
Sofia. Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev has ordered inspections in the Ivan Seliminski Hospital, Sliven, over a death after childbirth, the Ministry of Health said. A team of the regional health inspectorate went to the hospital immediately after the woman’s death was reported. As of today, the hospital will also be inspected by Medical Audit experts.
- » Plovdiv: Latest Bird Flu Case Affects 43,000 Laying Hens in a Farm in Trilistnik
- » Weekly Clinical Examinations in Bulgarian Pig Farms Continue
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Several Models of Change in the Healthcare System are Being Discussed
- » World Health Organisation: Rising European Life Expectancy Undermined by Obesity
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet Approved BGN 6 Million for a Scientific Health Program
- » 12 Passengers Fall ill on Board 2 Separate American Airlines Flights to Philadelphia from Europe