The Bulgarian Health Minister Orders Inspections in Sliven Hospital
Sofia. Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev has ordered inspections in the Ivan Seliminski Hospital, Sliven, over a death after childbirth, the Ministry of Health said. A team of the regional health inspectorate went to the hospital immediately after the woman’s death was reported. As of today, the hospital will also be inspected by Medical Audit experts.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
- » WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%