Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
Sofia. Zornitsa Daskalova submitted a request to resign as Director of the Registry Agency. Minister Tsetska Tsacheva accepted the resignation, the Ministry of Justice said.
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia
- » Deadline for New Cash Registers is Extended to September, but only for Large Companies
- » Again a Fire in One of the Tobacco Warehouses in Plovdiv
- » Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport