Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
Sofia. Zornitsa Daskalova submitted a request to resign as Director of the Registry Agency. Minister Tsetska Tsacheva accepted the resignation, the Ministry of Justice said.
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019
- » Fandakova: Maya Manolova is the BSP Candidate for Mayor of the Capital
- » Change of Traffic in Sofia - See Where