Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
Sofia. Zornitsa Daskalova submitted a request to resign as Director of the Registry Agency. Minister Tsetska Tsacheva accepted the resignation, the Ministry of Justice said.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia