PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
I'm not happy with the Chief Commercial Register. Let us overcome the crisis, finish our work, wait for another 4-5 days, and there we will make changes. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said in Shumen, the government press office said.
"A lot of money and a lot of investment have been made there. Those who are supposed to think about these things will suffer consequences, but when there is a crisis we should not act rashly, "the prime minister added, and he was categorical that there was no way information could disappear from the register.
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Three New Ministers