PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
I'm not happy with the Chief Commercial Register. Let us overcome the crisis, finish our work, wait for another 4-5 days, and there we will make changes. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said in Shumen, the government press office said.
"A lot of money and a lot of investment have been made there. Those who are supposed to think about these things will suffer consequences, but when there is a crisis we should not act rashly, "the prime minister added, and he was categorical that there was no way information could disappear from the register.
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
- » Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov Resigned
- » Bulgarian Drivers Could Buy E-vignettes Online from December 17
- » No Bids for the House in Center of Sofia of One of the Finest Poetic Talents Peyo Yavorov