PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
Shumen. At a ceremony, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov launched the construction of the new section of the Hemus motorway between Shumen and Targovishte, Focus Radio has reported. The new stretch will be built within a year and two to three months, Borissov said. “The builders are ready, we start in both directions, to Shumen and to Targovishte, in order to work as fast as possible,” he added. The minister pointed out that it is a difficult road section, with seven viaducts, bridges and ten agricultural underpasses. The project is entirely funded through the national budget.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia