PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
Shumen. At a ceremony, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov launched the construction of the new section of the Hemus motorway between Shumen and Targovishte, Focus Radio has reported. The new stretch will be built within a year and two to three months, Borissov said. “The builders are ready, we start in both directions, to Shumen and to Targovishte, in order to work as fast as possible,” he added. The minister pointed out that it is a difficult road section, with seven viaducts, bridges and ten agricultural underpasses. The project is entirely funded through the national budget.
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia
- » Deadline for New Cash Registers is Extended to September, but only for Large Companies
- » Again a Fire in One of the Tobacco Warehouses in Plovdiv
- » Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport