Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
Bulgarian government on Wednesday approved a draft cultural cooperation programme between the Culture Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia for the period 2018-2021.
The cultural cooperation between the two countries is regulated with the agreement signed between two countries in Skopje on May 15, 2000 as well as in spirit of Treaty for Friendship, Good-Neighborliness and Cooperation signed between Bulgaria and Macedonia on February 14, 2018.
The draft programme takes into account mutual interests of the two countries and contains allnecessary texts for developing relations between Bulgaria and Macedonia in the field of culture.
It regulates possibilities for cooperation in the field of theater, literature, art, translation and publishing works of writers, organising exhibitions and music festivals, cinema, music, dance, copyright protection rights.
It also defines engagements of two countries in preservation of cultural heritage and cooperation in preventionof illicit trafficking in cultural goods.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China