Starbucks Opens its First Cafe in Plovdiv
SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 15 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's AmRest Coffee, part of Polish restaurant operator AmRest Holdings, said on Wednesday it opened the first coffee shop under the Starbucks brand in the city of Plovdiv. The new store, located in Mall Plovdiv shopping centre, offers a commercial area of 240 square metres with seating for 121 people, AmRest Coffee said in a statement. This is the eleventh Starbucks shop in Bulgaria. The company operates seven Starbucks stores in Sofia, two in Burgas and one in Varna. The company is due to open one more coffee shop under the Starbucks brand by the end of the month. The store will be located in Serdika Center shopping mall in Sofia. AmRest Coffee, which has a registered capital of 11 million levs ($6.5 million/5.6 million euro), opened the first coffee shop under the Starbucks brand in Bulgaria in 2008. Poland-based AmRest Holdings operates operates 1,600 stores in 16 countries under the Starbucks, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, La Tagiatella, Blue Frog and KABB brands.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China