The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
Sofia. The poverty line in Bulgaria in 2019 will be BGN 348, the government has decided. This is BGN 27 more than this year. This was reported by the government press office.
The amount is determined on the basis of a methodology approved by the Council of Ministers in 2006. The indicator is calculated according to the data in a survey on household budgets in Bulgaria, which is conducted annually by the National Statistical Institute.
The poverty line is used as a benchmark in the formulation of social policy in the field of income and living standards.
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Three New Ministers