Bulgaria’s Vivacom sees IPTV Growth
Bulgarian service provider Vivacom saw strong growth for its IPTV offering in the year to June. The company’s IPTV base rose by 15.6% for the 12 months to June 30, and IPTV now accounts for 47.3% of its total of 456,000 pay TV subscribers.
Overall, Vivacom had 492,000 broadband customers at the end of June up 9% year-on-year. It said that over half of its fixed broadband subscribers used its fibre network, which now covers 1.15 million homes.
Total mobile subscribers stood at 3.053 million, with 88% on contracts. Mobile broadband revenue stood at 43% of overall mobile revenue, up from 35% a year ago.
Vivacom posted revenues of BGN453 million (€232 million) for the first half, with EBITDA up 5.8%
- » Forex Trading Basics- Setting up a Demo Account
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » NSI: The Turnover Index in the ‘Information and Communication’ Section Grew by 2.3%
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating