Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
Sofia. There are good conditions for tourism on the mountains, the Mountain Rescue Service to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. Morning temperatures in the high mountain areas between 5°C and 10°C. The weather is calm, but meteorologists expect light rainfall in some areas in the afternoon and tourists are advised to pay attention to the weather forecast.
No accidents with tourists were registered in the last 24 hours.
More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria will be Cloudy, with Occasional Rainfall and Snow
- » Sofia: Higher Levels of Particulate Matter in Some City Districts
- » Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day
- » The Ice Cover on Earth is Warming
- » Bulgarian Activists Win Case to Save UNESCO-listed Forest in Pirin National Park