Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
Sofia. There are good conditions for tourism on the mountains, the Mountain Rescue Service to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. Morning temperatures in the high mountain areas between 5°C and 10°C. The weather is calm, but meteorologists expect light rainfall in some areas in the afternoon and tourists are advised to pay attention to the weather forecast.
No accidents with tourists were registered in the last 24 hours.
More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals
- » Ghana Flooding Kills 34 During Heavy Rains
- » Toll Jumps to 29 in Central Philippine Landslide
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa
- » Clean Air Standards Laid Down in Legislation still not Met in Bulgaria