Prices of Living in Bulgaria Grew by 0.7% in July
Sofia. In July 2018, the monthly inflation was 0.7%, while the annual inflation compared to July 2017 reached 3.5%, the National Statistical Institute (NSI)said.
Compared to June 2018, the prices rose in food and non-alcoholic beverages (0.1%), alcohol and tobacco (0.6%), housing, water, power, gas and other fuels (1.3%), furnishings, household equipment and routine maintenance of the house (0.8%), transport (0.7%), communications (0.1%), entertainment and culture (5.6%), restaurants and hotels (2.3%) and miscellaneous goods and services (0.4%). A decrease was registered in clothing and footwear, health and education.
FOCUS News Agency
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins
- » The First Wave of Layoffs in the Bulgarian State Administration Covers 1,600 People, Whole Units will be Closed
- » Bulgaria Repatriates 894 illegal Immigrants in 2018
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading