Urban Mobility: Teams are Working to Expand the Green Zone in Sofia
Sofia. Our teams are now working on expanding the green zone in the capital city, said Rumyana Milova, Parking and Garages Director at the Urban Mobility Centre, in an interview with Focus News Agency. The teams are inspecting the districts and sidewalks, decide on where to install new parking prevention bollards and discuss upcoming repairs on the sidewalks. An information campaign will help the local residents to quickly get to know the new conditions, Milova explained. The expansion includes certain areas in the districts of Oborishte, Lozenets, Krasno Selo and Vazrazhdane. It will create nearly 5,500 car park spaces and 82 new jobs, she said.
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production