Urban Mobility: Teams are Working to Expand the Green Zone in Sofia
Sofia. Our teams are now working on expanding the green zone in the capital city, said Rumyana Milova, Parking and Garages Director at the Urban Mobility Centre, in an interview with Focus News Agency. The teams are inspecting the districts and sidewalks, decide on where to install new parking prevention bollards and discuss upcoming repairs on the sidewalks. An information campaign will help the local residents to quickly get to know the new conditions, Milova explained. The expansion includes certain areas in the districts of Oborishte, Lozenets, Krasno Selo and Vazrazhdane. It will create nearly 5,500 car park spaces and 82 new jobs, she said.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia