Prices of Civil Liability Vehicle Insurance Again Rise Sharply
A shocking increase in the cost of Civil Liability vehicle insurance surprised drivers once again in recent months. At the end of last week, 90% of insurance companies increased the policy by 40 to 50 leva.
This is the most drastic increase since the beginning of the year. Thus, with the accumulation of the price increases since the beginning of the year, the average cost of compulsory insurance in Sofia has already gone up to BGN 270 - nearly 100 leva more than the beginning of the year. More will pay drivers not only in the capital, which is the most risky city but also in all areas, predict from Sega newspaper.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today