Liquid Leaks from 100-year Old American Sunken Ship near Sozopol
Burgas. For the last 2-3 days, a liquid has been leaking from an old sunken ship near Sozopol, 7-8 km from the shore, Burgas Governor Valcho Cholakov told Focus News Agency. In a press release, the regional administration said that it is fuel oil. “According to Maritime Administration information, the ship sank in 1921 and has been monitored over the years,” said Cholakov. The administration took measures on Friday to isolate and prevent the fuel from spreading, the governor said. Possible solutions will be discussed with experts today, such as removing the fuel from the ship or other mechanisms the specialists may suggest, he added.
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
- » Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov Resigned
- » Bulgarian Drivers Could Buy E-vignettes Online from December 17
- » No Bids for the House in Center of Sofia of One of the Finest Poetic Talents Peyo Yavorov