Ministry of Health to Open Bids for Delivery of 400 Emergency Ambulances
Sofia. The Ministry of Health will open the bids for the delivery of 400 emergency ambulances. The public opening of the offers will take place on 13 August 2018 at 11:00 am in the Ministry’s building. The public tender is entitled "Delivery of 400 ambulances with the necessary equipment in connection with a major investment project for the modernisation of the emergency medical care under Priority Axis 4 Regional Health Infrastructure of the Regions in Growth 2014-2020." Pursuant to Art. 54 (2) of the Regulations for Implementation of the Public Procurement Act, the meeting of the Commission is public and the participants in the procedure, or their authorised representatives, as well as representatives of the media, are allowed to attend.
The deadline for submitting tenders expires at 05:30 pm today.
FOCUS News Agency
- » Eating Healthy Reduces Anxiety and Improves People's Mood
- » Study: Even Small Amounts of Alcohol during Pregnancy Boosts Diabetes Risk for the Baby
- » Free Breast Cancer Examinations
- » There Are still Radioactively Contaminated Fungi more than 30 Years after Chernobyl
- » AirBG Platform: Nitrogen Dioxide Levels in Sofia Are 2 Times Above the Norm
- » We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day